Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

News

I am sitting in my home in Sandwich Mass after writing a letter to an educator who worked at Berkshire School with me during my first 4 years.  He has four kids and is dying of cancer.  Life is never dull if you step out of your safety zone and reach for challenges.  I say challenge for this teacher and I did not get along for reasons of arrogance and ignorance.  He did not think Westfield State College grads should be at private schools as teachers.  I was not good enough, and I had a wife and son while he was single so we were at different social levels.  Anyways I wrote him a letter on plain notebook paper . (the contents are personal)  I write this for it is a short life that we have - and reaching out to a fellow educator in need, even if that person would not invite you into his house, is the right thing to do.

Be considerate of others and your conscience will be good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment