Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I am sitting in Sandwich thinking about the great information I learned at a three day work shop "Teaching History With Technology" that just concluded this week at Harvard in Cambridge Mass. Trying to implement all of the knowledge imparted is very challenging, but the process of trying to learn keeps me excited about teaching. Getting on the other side of the teaching desk and being in the role of a student keeps me fresh. Right now I just spent 1/2 hour trying to put a picture on this blog from my computer and I failed. This reminds the educator that failure is not that depressing it is simply the postponement of success. I was not bored during the three days of learning and not boring my students has always been my goal. As I was writing this I thought of another way to upload an image. TA DA

No comments:

Post a Comment