Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

77

Friday the 13th worked out well for my golf game.  I played WCC and posted the best score of my life.  43 on the front nine which is not bad, but not spectacular.  I thought I was on my way to an 88 to 90.  Then Birdy-Par-Birdy-Par-Birdy and I got nervous.  Playing with Tim ( manager of Stadium Systems) and his son was fun for they were getting excited also.  Any ways I ended up with a 34 on the back nine and a 77.  My best this year had been 83 prior to that round.  After lunch I took off for Cape Cod with my wife and the Yankees won in the last two innings.  A great day.






 These good people celebrated my "77"

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Dad! Maybe you can now beat me next time we play golf ;).

    ReplyDelete