Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

rest needed

With a break on the horizon at Berkshire am I tired because I know there is a rest soon, or am I simply tired?  How many days off have we had as a community since August 26, 2012?? The answer is none really: we had a couple of days that changed the pace, but we wrote college recommendations or something on those days.  I loved the CHANGE OF PACE days: but I think we are really- really tired also.  I am always very charged up in the classroom in November, and I think it is because we just had a break and the next one is right around the corner.  Our campus is beautiful, our kids are great, however time alone with our families will be very refreshing and rewarding.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80 comments due on Monday. 15 hour workday Thursdays. Our first day off together since August? Can't wait! I have one question to ask of you,
    "Would you walk to the edge of the ocean, just to fill my jar with sand? Just in case I get the notion to let it run through my hand...."

    ReplyDelete