Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

second message from French Goalie

Jeanne Morin
Oct 28 (2 days ago)

to me
Hi,

I am sorry I was not able to answer you faster, but our internet is not free and right now I will only be able to use it for 24 hours.

We played two games so far. the first one against Slovakia and the second one against Kazakhstan. I play the first game fully and we won 3-2, but I did not play in the second even though we won 5-0. Kazakhstan was not a strong team, and as a team we did not play very well. Everyday we have a muscular warmup at 8:45am and a Breakfast/ brunch before our game. On top of this we have individual meeting after every games and team meetings after and before every games. We are playing G.B. tomorrow.

The web site with everything about the tournament is linked at the end of this email.
Jeanne Morin

No comments:

Post a Comment